Are you a self-learner with strong auditing and analysis skills? Are you a motivated, flexible, team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Internal Auditor who will be responsible for conducting audit work based on established audit plans and executing the audit by established standards ensuring completion. This candidate must develop and contribute to the audit planning process for specific audits, ensuring appropriate programs and risk assessments are completed accordingly. The successful candidate will manage the ongoing audit communications process with the client during and after the audit. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has experience in real estate, third party and regulatory compliance.
- Interprets the organization’s assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives.
- Analyze organizations, financial status and develops financial plans based on analysis of data.
- Recommend, develop, and implement risk management programs to reduce losses and insurance costs.
- Researches accidents or losses involving company personnel or products.
- Maintain input or data quality of risk management systems.
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments such as asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments.
- Produce reports or presentations that outline findings, explain risk positions, or recommend changes
Desired Skill Set:
- 5+ years of experience in internal or external Operational Auditing
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, and Strong Excel)
- Collaborative and team player
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and understanding of systems
Nice to have:
- Designation in Accounting, Auditing or Risk management (e.g. CIA, CPA-CA, CGA, CMA) or (CIA, PRM, FRM)
- Experience in real estate, third party and regulatory compliance
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.