IT Access Operations Analyst – IAM
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an IT Access Operations Analyst – IAM who will be responsible for reviewing, validating, and documenting IT staff requests for access to business applications. This candidate will participate in process optimization and automation enhancements. The successful candidate will be working closely with application and infrastructure support teams to troubleshoot access and process issues as they arise.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of experience in Identity Access Management
- 2 years of experience with enterprise requests and incident management ticketing systems such as Jira, Confluence and ServiceNow
- Basic understanding of enterprise application and network environments, Active Directory, and account provisioning
- Expertise in Advanced MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great time management, project management, and multitasking skills with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Workflow automation tools such as Python, UiPath, Alteryx etc.
- Experience working in the Banking or Finance Industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.