IT – Application Support Analyst – Consultant
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for an IT – Application Support Analyst – Consultant who will support new environments; large program running through involving Salesforce. The ideal candidate needs to have hands-on experience with salesforce/cloud environment The individual will work in a shared services Test Environment support role and will be working on multiple projects to perform daily tasks to maintain and improve Test Environments. The successful candidate will support all testing infrastructure required for Frontline Technology (PSBT) QA teams but with a primary focus on the team’s ECRM (Salesforce.com) environments.The candidate will work on different facets of various projects and various teams across bank including QA, Development Teams, Technology Partners.
- Support a diverse portfolio of test environments that include on-premise and cloud-based environments
- Liaise with QA and Development partners for issue resolution and test planning for current and upcoming projects
- Report and track environment incidents with other technical partners including opening and managing incident tickets and lead and participating in troubleshooting
- Monitor and maintain automated Health Checks
- Perform light testing for validating scheduled changes
- Maintain Technical Procedures and Knowledge Bases
Desired Skill Set:
- 10+ years of experience as a Technical Support Analyst
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with various Operating Systems such as Linux and Windows
- Familiarity with Application Container such as WebLogic, JBoss
- Familiarity with Cloud Architecture and Security Concepts
Nice to Have:
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience in a Financial institution
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.