IT PCO – Digital, Cards & Contact Center
Integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity, and teamwork, do you hold them all? Do you have ideas and ideals? Are you a great advisor and a coordinator? Are you a versatile self-starter who can adapt quickly to new environments? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for an IT PCO – Digital, Cards & Contact Center professional who will be responsible for vendor and contract management deliverables and supporting the Digital, Cards & Contact Center Technology Business Management Office. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and is eager to learn more about contract management.
- Manage new, renewals, and terminations for EMAs, statements of work, licensing and support, and training
- Manage new, renewal, and termination of software & support
- Manage approval of hiring requests and extensions for employees and non-employees
- Conduct internal and external audit requests
- Conduct vendor meetings and vendor attestations
Desired Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent education
- 2 years of experience in contract and vendor management
- Experience with IT project administration and management
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Strong financial background
- Corporate services experience
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with Tableau
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.