IT PCO – Vendor Management/Ariba
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for an IT PCO – Vendor Management/Ariba who will be responsible for providing project and vendor management and analytical support to VM's. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills. The candidate must be able to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Ensure project control procedures and policies within a program of related projects are executed.
- Assist in maintaining project schedules and develop and maintain issue logs.
- Maintain project repositories of documents.
- Prepare documents for various recurring meetings including minutes, issue logs etc.
- Develop presentation documentation as required for project teams.
- Develop consolidated program status reports.
- Manage relationships and all activities with all required partners related to project one-
- Manage all status meetings for the initiative.
- Act as a central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on program, organization and platform issues.
- Manage vendor relationship(s) through all stages of the agreement lifecycle, in alignment with relevant company frameworks/methodologies, and with business and enterprise objectives.
- Facilitate and/or support the management of enterprise vendors as assigned.
- Manage vendor relationships for RFP's and Day 2 Governance for existing contracts.
- Evaluate vendor performance and ensure the prompt and thorough resolution or escalation of performance issues, understanding/managing risks associated with customer-facing/impacting vendors
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal company partners and vendor(s) to ensure business priorities requirements are clearly understood and met, and objectives are aligned.
- Understand contractual terms and conditions, and their commercial implications to the business to effectively manage vendor agreement(s) and relationship(s).
- Represent the needs of the business and actively participate in vendor management governance meetings.
- Engage business partners to ensure active participation in vendor governance and oversight, ensuring roles and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- Apply sound judgment by understanding priorities, dependencies and making pragmatic decisions in the context of enterprise and line of business objectives.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field.
- Experience working with MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- 2 years of Vendor Management experience.
- 4 years of experience working with PCO.
- 4 years of experience working in a Technology background.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with SAP Ariba.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.