IT PM – Device Refresh
Are you a leader and learner? Would you like to see the impact of your work? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging and result-oriented environment? Are you a peoples person? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a IT PM – Device Refresh who will plan, coordinate and supervise complex informatics assignments. The ideal candidate will design and apply new methods and procedures and coordinate systems development for major applications, define project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming. The successful candidate will develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements.
- Define project phases, set deadlines and manage staff
- Develop project plans with milestones
- Coordinate all meetings and interface with business units, staff and service providers
- Oversee and execute multiple projects and project managers
- Accountable for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity
- Set direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit, and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute common goals
- Manage large-scale applications, programs, or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity
- Ensure delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand off warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules
- Perform risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support
- Manage the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project
- Ensure client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise
- Work with and influence senior-level leaders and partner with other IT Managers. Manage a team that consists of 50 – 100 people
Desired Skill Set:
- 5-10 years of experience with IT Project Management
- Critical thinking
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing large and complex IT projects.
- Experience with Full life cycle development
- Experience with proven project methodology tools
- PMI or ITIL certification
- Expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio and Powerpoint
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Printed device refresh project
- Experience in a Financial Institution
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.