IT Project Manager – Credit Card TSYS
Do you have strong leadership qualities and relationship management skills with proven experience delivering projects? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an IT Project Manager – Credit Card TSYS who will be responsible for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity. The successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and execution of multiple projects and project managers. This candidate will be required to work with and influence senior-level leaders and partner with other IT Managers. The ideal candidate for this role has strong listening, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with an ability to pay strong attention to detail.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise complex informatics assignments.
- Design and apply new methods and procedures.
- Coordinate systems development for major applications, define project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis, and programming.
- Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements.
- Define project phases, set deadlines, and manage staff.
- Develop project plans with milestones.
- Coordinate all meetings and interface with business units, staff, and service providers.
- Set direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit, and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals.
- Manage large-scale applications, programs, or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity
- Ensure delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope, cost, schedule, quality for the project.
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand-off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.
- Perform risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support.
- Manage the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
- Ensure client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
- 5 years of experience with Agile
- 5 years of experience with Credit card
- 5 years of experience working on complex project delivery with multiple workstreams
- 5 years of experience within the Financial Industry
- 5 years of Project financial and vendor management experience
- 5 years of Business communication experience
- 8 years of Software development project management
- 10 years of Project Management Experience
- 10 years of MS Excel, Visio, and Powerpoint experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Clarity
- PMP Certification
- Experience with TSYS
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.