Do you have solid experience with the full cycle of recruitment? Are you a motivated recruiter seeking a skill-enhancing position? Are you a talented individual with a growth mindset who is ready to learn and take on new responsibilities? Then here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for an IT Recruiter who will be responsible for managing all aspects of talent acquisition for the company. The candidate will act as a trusted talent adviser and demonstrate deep subject matter expertise. The candidate will be at the forefront of developing talent pipeline strategies based on current and anticipated talent needs. The candidate will work closely with the team of sourcing specialists to discover and engage top talent.
- Act as the Talent Acquisition Partner for the Technology portfolio, informing talent decisions with acute knowledge of the organization and business we support; have a deep expertise of external markets to continuously upgrade talent.
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process; develop and execute innovative talent strategies, leveraging industry best practices and market data to proactively target qualified active and passive candidates for mid to senior-level positions to build a robust pipeline of diverse talent.
- Advise business leads on talent market gaps and provide insights on alternate strategies.
- Execute determining strategies and provide insight/guidance to clients on the benefits of the approach.
- Cultivate strong relationships with business stakeholders and HR to understand current and future talent needs and provide consultation on optimal sourcing strategies.
- Maintain, analyze, and leverage accurate recruitment metrics and reporting to inform sourcing strategies, drive recruitment activities and consult with hiring managers.
- Focus on creating a legendary Hiring Manager and Candidate Experience throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Promote the company’s brand in the marketplace through developing and maintaining strong candidate and industry networks.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Relationship building skills
- Experience working with high-volume recruitment.
- Experience working with full life cycle recruitment.
- 5 years of experience of recruitment experience.
- 5 years of experience working with technology recruitment.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment.
- Experience working with corporate recruitment.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.