IT Security Analyst- Cyber/SOC/Forensics
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you forward thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an IT Security Analyst- Cyber/SOC/Forensics who will be responsible for following procedure document to collect digital evidence from bank systems. This candidate will document the process followed to collect the digital evidence. The successful candidate will Interact with other team members to carry out their day-to-day duties. The ideal candidate has a technical degree and excellent attention to detail and multitasking skills with hands-on experience with MS Suite.
Desired Skill Set:
- Solid exposure to SOC
- Technical Background
- Hands-on experience with MS Office suite of tools including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Degree or college diploma in Digital Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or a related field
Nice To Have:
- Experience with producing reports, attributing PnL and identifying and investigating issues
- Sound understanding of Cyber Security
- Exposure to deep-dive forensic investigation
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.