IT Service Delivery Manager – Banking
Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for an IT Service Delivery Manager – Banking who will be responsible for onboarding VMAs, setting up application catalogues, creating mandatory meetings, and building operational frameworks. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication, problem-solving, analytical, time management, organizational, prioritization, and leadership skills. The candidate must be a self-starter, fast learner, and team player with an ability to translate business requirements into specific technical solutions. The candidate must be a tech-savvy individual with excellent attention to detail and an ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures.
- Inform customers or other departments on project status, proposals, and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Develop and document governance and operational framework for two new vendor applications.
- Respond to requests for assistance in the use of the applications via email or phone.
- Accountable for the resolution of issues raised by users.
- Collaborate with Technology, investigate problems and recommend/implement solutions.
- Complete data work for projects, including data cleanup and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain data cleansing.
- Identify, assess, and document business and user requirements and communicate these to the CRM team.
- Validate and test solutions with high accuracy.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree.
- 3 years of experience working with Project Management.
- 3 years of experience working with MS Office Suite, Outlook, Excel and VISIO.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
- Experience working with development software, such as SQL.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.