Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an ITSM Manager who will provide relationship management services and technology/ITSM expertise in support of CIO and enterprise needs. This candidate will liaise with stakeholders to understand problems and opportunities and to facilitate the organization's goals by understanding the business vision, objectives, and key performance indicators. The successful candidate must act as a consultant to business partners in collaboration with Enterprise Technology to provide quality service and address gaps in technology or processes supporting them while promoting new processes and methodologies, emerging technologies, and agile, and aligning to the unique project team requirements.
- Engaged in major incidents to help facilitate and coordinate recovery and post-incident reviews, on-call required
- Provides thought leadership in the development of new ideas, processes, and remediation of issues
- Provides strategic input into business decisions as a trusted advisor.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on ITSM processes and Enterprise processes
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Leads the development of the communication strategy focusing on positively influencing or changing behaviour
- Presents and communicates at all levels within IT and across businesses/groups, including executives via monthly service reviews
- Ensures root-cause analysis is performed to determine underlying causes and participates in problem resolution for complex issues at all levels.
- Identifies opportunities to strengthen the IT consulting capability (e.g. shares expertise to promote technical development, mentors employees, builds communities of practice and networks across technology).
- Facilitates discussions and follows a disciplined approach to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate, and manage business requirements with stakeholders; applies a variety of elicitation techniques to probe, challenge, and understand requirements.
- Provides analytical support and insights to identified/assigned user areas to support relative product, channel, and business development initiatives (e.g. product, portfolio, and profitability analytics, and customer analytics).
- Collaborates in root-cause analysis to determine underlying causes and participates in problem resolution.
- Builds exceptional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaises with the business and the technology development and support groups.
- Develops a deep understanding of organizational complexity to build a strong rapport with internal stakeholders to construct and deliver the solution.
- Applies expertise and thinks creatively to address unique or ambiguous situations and to find solutions to problems that can be complex and non-routine.
- Implements changes in response to shifting trends.
- Facilitates recovery teams and handles escalations related to disruptions or major nuisances
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
Desired Skill Set:
- Proven experience in Business Analysis and ITSM Processes preferably Incident/Problem/Change
- Strong Relationship Management skills
- Able to prioritize and build the framework around shifting landscape and focus on the biggest issues
- Knowledge of software development practice, concepts/methodologies (i.e. waterfall, Agile, iterative), and technologies
- Understanding of industry standards and standard business capabilities.
- Knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project lifecycle
- Possesses a deep understanding and problem-solving ability of Information Technology of various complexities
- Understanding of techniques associated with data modeling, process modeling, and user-centred design within the context of the organizational standards.
- Seasoned professional with a combination of education, experience, and industry knowledge
Nice To Have:
- Post-secondary diploma/degree
- Former banking / FI experience
- Experience in a similar role
- ITIL experience – completion of the foundation's course
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.