Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Java/API Developer who will develop code and will be involved in coding, testing, implementing and creating system documentation for computer programs and subsystems using multiple programming languages in the development or maintenance environment. The successful candidate will interact with customers to define system requirements and priorities. This ideal candidate must lead subsystem designs and participate in system design projects.
- Analyzes, resolves or assists others in resolving production problems.
- Supports business studies, costing and feasibility studies, and proposal preparation efforts
- Work with other team members to cooperatively design, develop and deploy quality solutions to satisfy project objectives and client requirements.
- Writes, tests and debugs code. Participates in code reviews.
- Comply with System Development Life Cycle methodology.
- Take part in the construction of the requirements, design, testing and deployment documents.
- Create test plans, test, and debug code, using available/appropriate tools. Participate in testing reviews.
- Ensure consistency in coding standards.
- Ensure required documentation is housed in the project repository and that knowledge transfer has occurred to full-time staff upon completion of the contract term.
- Participate in after-hours on-call support rotation as required.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of experience as a Developer
- 2 years of experience with Java and API
- 2 years of working knowledge of Confluence and Jira
- 2 years of experience in Unit Testing and System Testing
Nice To Have:
- Previous Technology Integration experience
- Familiar with Dev Tools like IntelliJ, Postman, SonarQube and Veracode
- IT certificate or degree
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.