Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful work environment with hybrid working model
- ‘Walks the Walk’ on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- International Brand with room for growth
Why Work for this Team?
- Challenging projects with fast-paced initiatives
- Focus on best practices around SOLID and TDD
- Positive towards using new frameworks and tools
We are currently recruiting an intermediate to senior Java Developer with 5+ years of experience to come into an established team of amazing Java Developers. The primary responsibility will be to create & improve customer-facing applications of one of the major banks – in short – this team directly impacts the experience customers have with the bank by the code you write!
Development will encompass end-to-end solutions with developers taking a particular focus on writing integration API’s as well as back-end Java Code. With connections going to a range of downstream systems writing in Java, C# and legacy technology, API’s are more critical than ever before – and a diverse set of object-oriented coding abilities are the key to success here. Above all, this developer will need to bring a keen eye for detail and ability to offer input on solutions.
- 60% Hands-on Coding
- 20% Low-Level Solution Analysis to ensure code meets business needs
- 20% Unit Testing & TDD
- A minimum of 5 years of Development experience within an enterprise level organization
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Java with knowledge of multiple IDE’s and frameworks with a focus on Spring
- 3 years of experience with Spring Boot as multiple types of XML/XSLT will be encapsulated
- 2 Year of experience using TFS/GIT with an understanding of Azure/Cloud & DevOps principles
- Strong understanding of MVC and how enterprise applications connect
- Understanding of the importance of Maven, Gradle and other configuration settings
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.