Java Developer- Azure
Are you a result-oriented professional? Do you have experience in building and managing web applications? Do you design creative web-based solutions? Are you an excellent team player who has a love for learning? Yes? Then, apply now!
Working with one of the top financial clients, this role calls for a Java Developer- Azure who will need to possess excellent Java, React JS, Node.js, Jest, and Enzyme skills, a strong analytical mind, and be comfortable talking face to face with the business to work on projects and solve problems on the fly. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Azure cloud, Rest APIs, and SQL. This candidate must value a strong relationship with business partners.
- Develop and host web-enabled and database driven applications in Java.
- Apply analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver solutions.
- Design and develop quality solutions for systems issues consistent with project objectives.
- Develop, implement and maintain solutions that maximize system availability.
- Periodic scope assistance.
- Work with other team members to cooperatively design, develop and deploy quality solutions to satisfy project objectives and client requirements.
- Write tests and debug codes.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Comply with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology. Take part in the construction of the requirements, design, testing, and deployment documents.
- Ensure consistency in coding standards.
- Ensure required documentation is housed in the project repository and that knowledge transfer has occurred to full-time staff upon completion of the contract term.
- Participate in after-hours on-call support rotation as required.
Desired Skill Set:
- Bachelor/College degree in computer science, computer/electrical engineering, or relevant field.
- 5 years of experience working with React.js and node.js.
- 5 years of experience working with Azure Cloud.
- 5 years of experience working with Rest API's.
- 5 years of experience working with Java.
- 5 years of experience working with SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience working with J2ee and HTML.
- Experience working with Front-End Development customizing and integrating with the platform.
- Strong communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Capital Markets.
- Experience working as a Full Stack Developer.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.