Java Developer – (Azure/ Kubernets/ NodeJS)
Are you passionate about working with cutting edge technologies? Do you want to work for one of the top Canadian financial institutions? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our leading financial clients, this is an exciting opportunity for a Java Developer – (Azure/ Kubernets/ NodeJS) who will build restful APIs and microservices for the purposes of tracking beneficiaries of assets held in trust, customer goals and investment objectives. Additionally, the successful candidate will require integration with innumerable existing systems, including databases, proprietary backends, other restful services.
- 5 years of experience with Java and J2ee
- 4 years of experience with Restful APIs using Node, TomCat, JBOSS (or comparable)
- 3 years of experience with DB experience (Example Mongo DB, Oracle, etc.)
- 2 years of experience with GIT/ bit bucket
- 2 years of experience with Jira and confluence
Nice to Have:
- Spring and spring boot
- Java script
- Public cloud and kubernet experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.