Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you that talented professional we are looking for? If yes, Apply Soon!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Java Developer/ETL/SQL/DevOps. The ideal candidate has 2 years of experience working with Java development, ETL and SQL Database and has good familiarity with the Agile environment.
- Work with Governance, Risk, HR, and Enterprise Technology partners to develop Provisioning & Identity Management strategy and technology roadmaps.
- Understand business, application, and security requirements for Provisioning & Identity Management services and translate these into technical specifications. Produce enterprise-level architecture and engineering designs to meet these requirements.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on SailPoint and provide technical consultation to application owners on best practices and standardization when integrating with the SailPoint platform.
- Ensure successful execution of engineering projects and solutions in collaboration with operations, information security, architecture, and project managers.
- Serve as the third and last line of escalation point for IAM Services and supporting utilities. Provide application support, in-depth investigation and troubleshooting for issues that cannot be resolved by tier one and two support.
- Work with vendors to resolve application, software and hardware issues in a timely manner
- Create and maintain system documentation for SailPoint and affiliated technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Create support documents and provide training to the support and operations team as required.
- Oversee the work performed by external consultants, review design and code and receive/retain the knowledge
- Research and put forward new recommendations to create, automate and improve processes
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of experience with ETL
- 2 years of working knowledge of SQL database
- 2 years of experience with Java development
- 2 years of experience with Jenkins, Maven and NPM
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the Banking or Finance Industry
- Familiarity and exposure to cloud implementation such as MS Azure, VMC or AWS and cloud orchestration frameworks such as Cloudify
- Solid experience in Digital technologies
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with DevOps methodology
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.