Java Developer/Regulatory/Capital Markets
Are you passionate about working with cutting-edge technologies? Do you want to work for one of the top Canadian financial institutions? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Java Developer/Regulatory/Capital Markets who will be responsible for performing the Java development on the user stories for specific business functions and features. The successful candidate has directly worked on the regulatory applications with exposure to the same regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate should possess a fundamental knowledge of capital markets processes and experience in an Agile delivery framework.
- Work and liaise closely with other developers, BSA, and test engineers with the RegTech team and other technology solutions teams.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure the timely delivery of Agile artifacts with an emphasis on continuous planning, testing, and integration.
Desired skill set:
- 8 years of proven experience with Java Development
- 8 years of experience working with other developers, BSA, and test engineers
- 5 years of working knowledge of Oracle and PostgreSQL
- 5 years of experience with MQ, Websphere ESB, Solace and other Messaging middleware platforms
- 5 years of expertise in working with XML and JSON data
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Undergraduate degree
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in banking or FI
- Expertise in Capital Market
- Experience with G20 Trade Reporting, FATCA/CRS Tax Reporting and Documentation and Due Diligence, and Volcker
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Expertise in Regulatory
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.