JAVA Full-stack Developer – Angular/Node.js/ Kafka
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Follow Design patterns and standard best practices in coding.
- Defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Rigorously build and test applications.
- Contribute to project plans, estimations, and status updates.
- Identify issues, develop, and maintain processes that address and resolve them.
- Make sure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities and follow standard security practices.
- Proactively put forward ideas that speak to project objectives e.g. development, testing solutions, and tools
- Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
- Take part in scope assessment, risk, and cost analysis.
- Follow technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines.
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of Software Development experience
- 3 years of Angular Programming experience
- 5 years of SQL
- 3 years of REST API experience
- 3 years of experience with Agile Methodology
- Expertise in Angular V5 or higher
- Solid experience in jQuery, NodeJS
- Experience in Java programming with Spring framework and Hibernate.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with API Integration
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Methodologies
- Previous Banking Experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.