Java Full Stack Developer-Graphana/Kafka
Are you passionate about developing state-of-the-art technologies? Are you looking for an ambitious opportunity to test and grow your skills? Here is an opportunity…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Java Full Stack Developer-Graphana/Kafka who will contribute to the design and development of a variety of tools and technologies that are part of the client’s streaming data infrastructure which includes market observable quotes distribution, synthetic quote generation, pricing engine grids and distribution of events to a variety of user interfaces. The successful candidate will take part in the development and design of new features and components as the client continues to broaden the scope of the platform to other product areas and will ensure that the technical infrastructure continues to scale with the ever-increasing demands of the business for years to come.
Desired Skill Set:
- 7 years of experience as a Front End Developer and a Java backend developer
- 7 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- 7 years of working knowledge of Google Protocol Buffers for serialization
- 7 years of hands-on experience with Graphite and Graphana for metrics
- 7 years of proficiency in AngularJS, Node.js, React JS and Apache Kafka
- 7 years of experience in using Berkely DB and Apache Cassandra for data storage
- 7 years of expertise in HDFS, Apache Hive, and Apache Spark for scalable analytics
- 7 years of experience using Linux as the operating system
Nice To Have:
- Experience working in Banking or Financial Industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.