JIRA Developer – JQL, Java/ Python
Are you passionate about working with cutting edge technologies? Do you want to work for one of the top Canadian financial institutions?Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a JIRA Developer – JQL, Java/ Python who will design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies using Jira/Confluence to support Currency Factory and DevOps tools requirements. The ideal candidate needs to have experience with development, JIRA. The individual will be responsible for reporting and day-to-day administration and maintenance of JIRA.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for Jira data modeling, extraction, and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Desired Skill Set:
- 5-10 years of experience in relevant field
- 5 years of experience with Development in needed language or technology (e.g. – JQL, SIL, SQL, Jira admin, etc.)
- Experience with designing, developing, and successful deployment of large scale Atlassian Jira projects from end-to-end
- Experience with following the iterative and agile SDLC for Jira/Confluence/BitBucket
- Experience with Tableau/Excel for Reporting
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering, or related field required
Nice to Have:
- JIRA/Confluence Certificate
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.