Jr. Auditor – Operations
Are you looking for stellar opportunities to develop and succeed? Are you ready to make a mark in an international Financial Corporation? Here’s an opportunity for you…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Jr. Auditor – Operations who will have experience with internal Audit with wealth management and will be responsible for execution of audit engagement. The successful candidate will be planning activities, drafting planning deliverables while executing auditing work and performing first level review. This individual will be responsible for escalating issue and ensuring on budget as will be drafting audit report. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the client's methodologies while ensuring audit conducting.
- Operational auditing experience
- High level of organization
- Good communication skills, sometimes delivering bad news, need to be okay- have to have difficult conversation
- Comfortable dealing with people at executive level.
- Strong negotiation and coaching skills
- Proficient MS office
Nice to Have:
- Internal Auditing at the Big 5 bank
- ACL software experience
- Wealth knowledge
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.