Jr business Analyst – BASEL
Are you looking for stellar opportunities to develop and succeed? Are you ready to make a mark in an international Financial Corporation?
Here’s an opportunity for you Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Jr business Analyst – BASEL who will be responsible for providing support and delivery of requirements and work packages on low complexity projects/initiatives in alignment with business strategies. The successful candidate must have a strong of Basel Regulatory Framework.
- Lead and own the project deliverables related to business requirements to meet the needs of the customer, employee, and business.
- Assess and ensure that customer and employee experience / stakeholder impacts are appropriately managed.
- Engage appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business.
- Provide on-going communication to key stakeholders, including the project sponsor, business project owner, project / program / portfolio manager to ensure they are aware of significant changes which impact requirements delivery against the overall project Respond to inquiries and escalate concerns from stakeholders and partners at all levels in the organization.
- Identify and lead problem resolution to ensure customer needs are met Contribute to the application of change management best practices (e.g. stakeholder analysis, gap analysis, change planning, etc.)
- Establish and maintain full requirements traceability and work with the business to prioritize requirements and scope changes to ensure business needs are met.
- Collaborate with technology partners and provide recommendations to support development of: system requirements and design, testing plans, artifacts/deliverables to ensure business needs are met.
- Ensure project issues and concerns are addressed for clear articulation of business requirements (eg. Business Systems Analyst).
- Proactively identify and track requirements risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, constraints and anticipate and effectively manage risks related to requirements.
Desired Skill Set:
- BA exp – 2 years
- Stakeholder management
- Time management, team player
Nice to Have:
- Some technical skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.