Jr. Business Analyst – Guidewire Policy Center
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Jr. Business Analyst – Guidewire Policy Center who will support rate change implementations for both the Guidewire Policy Center and Legacy AS400 policy systems. The ideal candidate will liaise with Pricing to understand and analyze desired rate changes, including priority, complexity, and other business and system impacts. The individual will work with the Technology team to ensure understanding of business requirements and help with scheduling of changes according to business priority. The successful candidate will support testing and quality control of all changes, including building test cases for manual and automated testing and conducting validation pre and post-implementation. The desired candidate will respond to ad hoc inquiries and conduct investigations into rating issues and questions as required.
Desired Skill Set:
- 3-5 years previous Business Analyst experience
- Good understanding of personal lines insurance products and pricing
- Experience with insurance policy management systems or rating engines
- Understanding of Agile methodology and previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Superior analytical abilities
- Solid math skills
- Expertise in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.