Jr. Business Analyst – Training/ Excel/ Access
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Jr. Business Analyst – Training/ Excel/ Access who will be responsible for improving the current Mandatory reporting and escalation process and executing the Mandatory reporting and escalation process. The ideal candidate has excellent communication, creative thinking and interpersonal skills with process improvement ability.
Desired Skill Set:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables, Macros, Visual Basic, VLOOKUP, etc.. and Access
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with diverse business partners and stakeholders
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities
- Knowledge of risk management environment, standards, and regulations
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Very strong communication skills including written, verbal and presentation
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of compliance, legal and regulatory environment. and enterprise governance framework
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.