Jr. Content Analyst – Teamsites
Are you a self-motivated technical writer with stellar communication skills? Do you enjoy developing and delivering high-quality, user-friendly documentation? Are you comfortable collaborating with a team to create meaningful content? Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deadlines, competing priorities and client demands concurrently? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Jr. Content Analyst – Teamsites who will be responsible for providing a broad range of support, analysis and guidance on the development, design and delivery of HR solutions and advice for various businesses/functions.
- Provide specialized HR-related research, evaluation, operations and reporting to support and advise businesses; analyzing and supporting the development and design of HR solutions.
- Conduct analysis, evaluation/assessment and review of business performance/processes/initiatives related to HR.
- Interact with internal/external partners, organize meetings/events or facilitate learning sessions/presentations for dissemination of information.
- Source and assess information to support recommendations.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement to the process, tools, fine-tuning forms, tracking, reporting, etc. for the functions supported.
- Develop and/or prepare applicable HR standards and metrics within the area of specialty.
- Support the development of enterprise HR policies/programs or the delivery of these programs via specialized HR functional areas or program administration units.
- Coordinate and may lead policy-related meetings/discussions and address any implementation issues/concerns.
- Support the development, implementation and understanding of training material, reports, presentations and procedures for new policies and/or processes.
- Conduct impact assessments on employees when changes in policies/processes are proposed.
- Adhere to enterprise frameworks or methodologies that relate to activities for the business area.
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues where appropriate.
- Contribute to various operational activities and coordinate internal and external projects as required.
- Conduct internal and external research projects; support the development/delivery of presentations/communications to management or a broader audience.
- Acquire and apply expertise in the discipline, provide guidance, assistance and direction to others.
- Identify, recommend and effectively execute standard practices applicable to the discipline.
- Identify issues, trends and gaps, and initiate investigations within defined parameters.
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes in alignment with risk appetite.
- Support the team by continuously enhancing knowledge/expertise and participating in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit.
- Participate in personal performance management and development activities.
- Contribute to a fair, positive and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce
- Contribute to the success of the team by willingly assisting others in the completion and performance of work activities; provide training, coaching and/or guidance as appropriate.
- Work within broad guidelines/policies and independently performs tasks from end to end.
- Solve moderately complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Convey business context when guiding within the field of specialty to internal or external stakeholders.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree.
- 1 year of experience working with Teamsite.
- 1 year of experience working with development publishing.
- 1 year of experience working with web content management.
- 1 year of experience working as a Content Developer, Analyst, or Consultant.
- Relationship management
- Communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience generating reports.
- Experience working with development design.
- Experience working with content copywriting.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.