Jr. Financial Analyst – Banking
Are you a professional who has a passion for data and can work collaboratively in a dynamic and evolving fast-paced work environment? If so, this opportunity may be the right fit for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Jr. Financial Analyst – Banking who will be responsible for gathering and analyzing financial information, conducting quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions, and analyzing and communicating financial information for clients. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication and critical thinking skills and is detail-oriented.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce a forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Experience working with MS Office.
- Experience working with Advanced Excel.
- Experience working with federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
Nice to Have:
- Accounting background
- Experience working with automation.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.