Jr. Financial Analyst/Capital Markets
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Jr. Financial Analyst/Capital Markets who will be responsible for gathering and analyzing financial information. This candidate will conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.
Desired Skill Set:
- Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data
- Basic knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations related to accounting
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software
- Experience in Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Basic ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related financial discipline
Nice To Have:
- Exposure to the Capital market
- Experience with IPV and PNL
- Experience with Market risk experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.