Jr. Project Control Officer – SharePoint/Confluence
Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Jr. Project Control Officer – SharePoint/Confluence who will be responsible for setting up a repository for all regulatory artifacts for all applications. The ideal candidate possesses a strong background in IT experience and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Develop a detailed Technology asset document repository.
- Scrape documentation from source repositories across the Technology environment.
- Analysis of documentation gaps.
- Develop analysis and presentation documentation as required for the technical support team.
- Develop and consolidate project status reports.
- Find and compile technology documentation.
- Utilizing project management software, creates, updates, and maintains project schedules to report on progress.
Desired Skill Set:
- 1 year of experience working with Confluence.
- 1 year of experience working with SharePoint.
- Experience working with MS Project, MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience maintaining a central repository of documents.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.