Jr. Project Manager/PCO-Data
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Jr. Project Manager/PCO-Data who will be responsible for managing the project schedule and working with the Senior Project Manager. This candidate will be assigned to multiple projects The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has worked on large data-driven projects and is familiar with Schedule Management, Rate Log Management, SharePoint and Meetings Management.
Desired Skill Set:
- 10 years of experience as a Project Analyst or Junior Project Manager
- 10 years of experience with Process Mapping
- 10 years of experience with reporting and documentation using MS Excel and MS Word
- 10 years of experience with Raid Log Management
- 10 years of experience in Meetings Management
- Experience with Project Schedule
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in relevant field
Nice to Have:
- 10 years of experience in Agile
- 10 years of experience with MS Project
- 10 years of experience in Fraud, AML or Compliance environment
- Experience in MS Excel
- Experience with Banking or Financial Institution
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.