Jr. Tax Analyst/Operations Analyst
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Jr. Tax Analyst/Operations Analyst who will be responsible for driving continuous improvement of the current state Tax Production model service level agreements (SLA) to enhance the client experience and operational efficiencies. The ideal candidate will support and assist in the generation of ad hoc queries, reporting of statistical trending based on inquiries received by the Helpdesk.
- Generate various Tax slips and filings with CRA as required and provide Partners with necessary calculations related tax financial information
- Responding to inquiries in a call center environment in a timely manner, ensuring information provided is accurate and service levels are met
- Support and assist in the production of various tax products (i.e. T5s, T5008s, T3s, contribution slips etc.), gathering of income payment data, and tax information for Tax reporting.
- Analyze current state processes and perform root cause analysis for any breaks and gaps in process, including but not limited to:
- Finding Data integrity or quality issues
- Independently drive change and solutions for all identified root causes.
- Take a risk-based approach in applying innovative solutions to unique problems in differing lines of business and tax products
- Liaise and drive change between multiple stakeholders (Technology, Business Architecture, Operations, Wealth Business lines etc.)
- Recommend and summarize improvements to Management and senior leadership
Desired Skill Set:
- Data literacy, process optimization, data technology tools.
- Intermediate-Advanced Level Excel: write macros, VBA, formulas, manage data, able to find easier way to complete work, creativity and willing to learn.
- Strong verbal and listening skills are essential for this position in providing support and legendary service to our business partners
- Data integrity issues and fix data, provide recommendations
- Drive continuous improvements and perform root cause analysis (find data integrity issues, identify outdated processes and technology used)
- 1-3 years of work experience in analytical roles (data analysis, Operations Analyst, data validation, reporting, and analytics techniques)
- A general understanding of Financial Operations and interest in financial services
Nice to Have:
- Bilingual in French and English
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.