Junior Adobe/ Google Web Analyst – Adobe Target
Are you looking for stellar opportunities to develop and succeed? Are you ready to make a mark in an international Financial Corporation? Here’s an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Junior Adobe/Google Web Analyst – Adobe Target who will be responsible for planning, prioritizing, and executing company Optimization Personalization initiatives across the public sites and sales conversion funnels. This includes A/B and multi-variant testing, segmentation, and targeting/Personalization programs. The candidate will be responsible for identifying key success metrics, issuing test plans, technical specifications, the analysis and reporting of results, key learning, and recommending next steps. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills and must be detail-oriented. The candidate must be able to meet deadlines, work independently, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead the transformation from untargeted messages and content to a personalized and contextual 1:N experience on the company’s public sites.
- Create and execute a personalization strategy for all lines of businesses on company properties, ensuring it evolves to reflect the changing needs of the business.
- Own the strategic thinking and roadmap development of the personalization program, analyze results and form recommendations that inform business strategy and transformation.
- Prepare A/B and multi-variant tests, segmentation, and behavioral targeting plans, manage the execution of the plans, analyze results, identify key learning, propose recommended next steps and publish the results.
- Analyze and report on key metrics, identify trends, issues, and opportunities to improve online sales, site, and conversion funnel performance and overall user experience.
- Contribute to the strategic thinking and roadmap development of the company’s Optimization program.
- Ensure the value of digital data and insights is well understood by the Digital Channels team and its key stakeholders.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of Personalization projects to deliver business value and improve the customer experience, as well as identifying opportunities for future site improvements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define and manage initiatives through the definition of KPIs and website metrics, as well as reporting requirements by engaging with partners in and outside of the channel.
- Analyze data and reports to identify issues as well as revenue-generating and cost reduction opportunities, which improve online sales, site performance, and overall user experience, ultimately leading to an increase in ROI.
- Identify trends and pain points, draw conclusions and propose actionable recommendations to key stakeholders within the organization.
- Provide value-added analysis to answer questions and anticipate the needs of the Digital Channels teams.
- Create presentations for senior management that clearly and concisely present analysis and recommendations.
- Define, communicate and enforce Optimization standards and policies.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and innovations to drive new initiatives that contribute to the business goals.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in business, statistics, or an analytically-based discipline.
- 2 years of Digital experience.
- 2 years of personalization or customization experience.
- 2 years of experience working with segmentation and behavioral targeting.
- Experienced working with Adobe Target, Maxymiser, or Google Website Optimizer.
- Experienced working with Microsoft Office Software.
Nice to Have:
- 2 years of experience working with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Coremetrics, or Web Trends.
- 2 years of Digital Data Analysis experience.
- Project Management experience.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.