Junior Adobe/Google Web Data Analyst
Are you looking for stellar opportunities to develop and succeed? Are you ready to make a mark in an international Financial Corporation? Here’s an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls a Junior Adobe/Google Web Data Analyst who possesses minimum of 2 years relevant experience and proficiency with Web Analytics Reporting Tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Coremetrics or Web Trends.
- Lead the transformation from untargeted messages and content to a personalized and contextual experience on public sites
- Create and execute a personalization strategy for all lines of businesses, ensuring it evolves over time to reflect the changing needs of the business
- Own the strategic thinking and roadmap development of the personalization program, analyze results and form recommendations that inform business strategy and transformation
- Prepare A/B & multi-variant tests, segmentation and behavioral targeting plans, manage execution of the plans, analyze results, identify key learning, propose recommended next steps and publish the results.
- Analyze and report on key metrics, identify trends, issues and opportunities to improve online sales, site and conversion funnel performance and overall user experience.
- Ensure the value of digital data and insights is well understood by the Digital Channels team and its key stakeholders.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of Personalization projects to deliver business value and improve the customer experience, as well as identifying opportunities for future site improvements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define and manage initiatives through the definition of KPIs & website metrics, as well as reporting requirements by engaging with partners in and outside of the channel.
- Analyze data and reports in order to identify issues as well as revenue generating and cost reduction opportunities, which improve online sales, site performance and overall user experience, ultimately leading to an increase in ROI.
- Identify trends and pain points, draw conclusions and propose actionable recommendations to key stakeholders within the organization.
- Provide value added analysis to answer questions and anticipate the needs of the Digital Channels teams.
- Create presentations for senior management that clearly and concisely present analysis and recommendations.
- Define, communicate and enforce Optimization standards and policies.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and innovations to drive new initiatives that contribute to the business goals.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 Years of proficiency with Web Analytics Reporting Tools such as Adobe Analytics(preferable) or Google Analytics, Coremetrics or Web Trends
- 2 Years of Digital data analysis
Nice to Have:
- Good knowledge of digital experience and knowledge of segmentation and behavioral targeting. (highly desirable)
- Experienced in the use of industry leading web optimization software, such as Adobe Target, Maxymiser or Google Website Optimizer.(highly desirable)
- Personalize experience, customer experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.