Junior Credit Risk Analyst
Are you a highly motivated and skilled Analyst with a strong track record in Risk Management? Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Junior Credit Risk Analyst who will act as a subject matter expert in providing a broad range of risk analysis, reporting, monitoring, and analytical support to various stakeholders. This candidate will participate in data analytics projects and collaborate with stakeholders and partners to deliver on milestones and manage timelines. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with experience in credit risk or auto finance.
- Gain a clear understanding of the Credit Risk Framework and methodology.
- Develop deep knowledge and understanding of client’s Auto Finance business.
- Acquire data from various systems and design and develop new reporting solutions.
- Maintain existing reporting processes in response to product/strategy/policy and system changes.
- Actively contribute to enhancing existing processes and reporting techniques and find better and more efficient ways to deliver.
- Work with technology, data and internal partners to address data and report issues or changes as they arise.
- Design and execute analytical solutions and develop insightful visualization to identify emerging risk trends and present findings and recommendations to senior management and business partners effectively and clearly.
- Contribute to a positive team dynamic including collaboration, sharing best practices and timely communication of issues.
Desired Skill Set:
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Risk Analyst
- Experience working with a large volume of data using SAS, SQL
- Advanced MS Office skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts and techniques in a timely manner.
- Ability to execute with speed and precision.
- Self-motivated team player with high energy and ability to work independently.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Tableau
- Previous experience in Credit Risk or Auto Finance
- Experience in the Financial or banking domain
- Post-Secondary Education
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.