Junior Help Desk Analyst
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Junior Help Desk Analyst who will provide response to customer questions received via telephone calls, callbacks, emails, and help desk requests and provide technical and production support for TM/FX/CC products and services, including incident identification, recording, classification, initial support, investigation and diagnosis, resolution and recovery, incident closure, ownership, tracking, monitoring and communication, to ensure service levels are maintained. The successful candidate will assist customers in trouble shooting and resolving issues during deployment and ongoing use of products & services, effectively diagnosing and working through complex problems with a high level of accuracy and with a focus on providing exceptional customer service and promote positive customer relations by consistently providing exceptional customer service and fostering trust and confidence by taking ownership of support issues, providing friendly and accurate resolutions, and diligently searching for solutions when the answer is unknown.
• Escalate issues that are beyond the level of expertise through the appropriate channels.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of TPS products, services, processes and relevant legal, regulatory and technology requirements
• Monitor completion of all internal and external operational effectiveness/compliance requirements to manage risk within acceptable limits
• Protect the Bank’s assets by adhering to all applicable regulations, Policies and Procedures, legal and ethical requirements, process requirements, established risk guidelines and regulation requirements.
• Maintain the confidentiality of both customer and Bank information to protect the customer and the Bank and to ensure compliance with client's Policies & Procedures.
Follow security and safeguarding procedures in accordance with Bank policy for the prevention of loss due to fraud, money laundering or defalcation; identify and report suspicious and other reportable transactions or patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
Desired Skill Set:
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar call center/customer service role fielding similar, user-based issues, including:
o Customer’s inability to sign into their accounts
o Resetting user passwords
o Tracking payments that have not parsed through
o Customer’s inability to locate the website/navigate the proper channels
• Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook
• Experience using Internet Explorer within a Windows 10 OS
Nice to Have:
• Previous experience in a call center environment
• Familiarity with ticketing systems (the one used in this role is relatively simple and easy to pick up)
• Knowledge of how to do remote access work is a nice bonus
• Fluency in French is nice to have- note this is not a bilingual help desk role, so this is not necessary for consideration
• Excellent oral and written communication skills- this is arguably the TOP skill for this role
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good phone manner, customer service mentality
• Positive attitude, particularly evident over the phone
• Patient, particularly when fielding customer inquiries
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment similar to this
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.