Junior Help Desk Analyst (Bilingual)
Are you passionate about developing state of the art technologies? Are you looking for an ambitious opportunity to test and grow your skills? Here is an opportunity…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Bilingual Help Desk Analyst who will be accountable for the prompt and effective resolution of technical and production issues for the entire slate of Treasury and Payment Solutions products/services for clients in all segments. The successful candidate will use independent judgment, analysis and initiative to resolve problems and make recommendations, and deliver impromptu end-user operational training as needed while proactively maintaining communications with callers throughout the analysis and resolution process particularly in difficult customer situations, to keep them formed of status and will escalate calls to senior staff members upon determination that problem exceeds their level of experience.
- Provide response to customer questions received via telephone calls, callbacks, emails, and help desk requests.
- Provide technical and production support for TM/FX/CC products and services, including incident identification, recording, classification, initial support, investigation and diagnosis, resolution and recovery, incident closure, ownership, tracking, monitoring and communication, to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Assist customers in trouble shooting and resolving issues during deployment and ongoing use of products and services, effectively diagnosing and working through complex problems with a high level of accuracy and with a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
- Promote positive customer relations by consistently providing exceptional customer service and fostering trust and confidence by taking ownership of support issues, providing friendly and accurate resolutions, and diligently searching for solutions when the answer is unknown Escalate issues that are beyond the level of expertise through the appropriate channels.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of TPS products, services, processes and relevant legal, regulatory and technology requirements
- Risk Management and Control
- Monitor completion of all internal and external operational effectiveness/compliance requirements to manage risk within acceptable limits
- Protect the Banks assets by adhering to all applicable regulations, Policies and Procedures, legal and ethical requirements, process requirements, established risk guidelines and regulation requirements. Maintain the confidentiality of both customer and Bank information to protect the customer and the Bank and to ensure compliance with Bank Policies and Procedures.
- Follow security and safeguarding procedures in accordance with Bank policy for the prevention of loss due to fraud, money laundering or defalcation; identify and report suspicious and other reportable transactions or patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to work in a face-paced environment
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- 1-2 years customer service experience (previous Contact Centre experience an asset)
- University or college diploma/degree or equivalent experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.