Junior Network Analyst- CCNA
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Junior Network Analyst- CCNA who will be responsible for providing senior-level support of the client’s Group network infrastructure including BRP capabilities, incident management and support of all components associated with these environments. This candidate must ensure that all work deliverables during the shift are efficiently managed with strong delivery and prompt escalations to the manager positions as needed.
- Manage day-to-day deliverables during the shift, under the overall direction of the NOC Manager (local in Toronto or Singapore, depending upon shift timings).
- Engage other teams or escalate to L2/L3 teams as necessary. Smooth takeover of work as well as well documented and smooth handover is part of the accountability.
- Provide strong technical leadership while ensuring that NOC processes and procedures are followed properly by the team that they are leading. This includes ensuring proper use of automation, following proper remediation procedures, high-quality ticket and vendor issue updates, handover documentation, etc.
- Collaborate strongly with the floor manager to manage the queue, work intake as well as delivery. This includes helping solve team issues and escalating issues as needed
- Engage in P2s or incident calls and provide support
- Ensure work being taken over is followed up promptly while providing proper handover to the next shift as well as to the Team Manager (including process issues or improvements, automation opportunities, etc.)
- Support the incident, change and problem management processes.
- Manage incident queue and effectively prioritize and triage incidents based on critical devices and shared services.
- Manage escalations with internal client teams and 3rd party vendors.
- Manage chronic, repeat and aging incidents with proper internal/external escalations.
- Support shift turnover process effectively.
- Create MoPs and how-to docs for better support and training of new and junior team members. Also, peer reviews such documentation created by other team members and provide suggestions for improvement.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of expertise in Network Management
- 5 years of hands-on experience with Cisco Routers and Cisco Switches
- 5 years of expertise in Troubleshooting and Break fixes
- CCNA Certified
Nice To Have:
- Exposure to VitalNet
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.