Junior Operations Analyst – Capital Market
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Junior Operations Analyst – Capital Market. This candidate will collaborate on behalf of operations through the Lifecycle of the project, working with stakeholders from multiple lines of business and technology. The ideal candidate is someone who has a proven ability to complete stated projects within hard deadlines while maintaining a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, knowledge of the business, quality, innovation and teamwork.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2-4+ years of experience as an Analyst in a Capital Markets operations role
- 5 years of experience in executing and clearinghouse structure and strong payment knowledge
- 5 years of experience in managing trade reconciliation and balancing accounts for settlement
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Sound understanding of risk processes and methodologies
- Analytical, problem-solving, and independent decision-making skills
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong Excel skills including Macros, Pivot tables and VBA
- University or college degree in STEM
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Futures or Derivatives fundamentals licensing course or equivalent
- Certification with Tableau, Python and Alteryx.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.