Junior Scrum Master- CSM/ Marketing Campaign
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you that talented professional we are looking for? If yes, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Junior Scrum Master- CSM/ Marketing Campaign who will be responsible for the improvement of the Agile team and driving the methodology, providing guidance on its application and associated processes, protecting the team from outside distractions, conducting ceremony facilitation and removing impediments. The successful candidate must understand Agile and help stakeholders work according to the method for the benefit of the team and the projects.
- End-to-end facilitation of the Agile processes
- Drives continuous improvement and change, acting as a change agent to adapt processes to maximize productivity throughout the project lifecycle
- Engages appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage impediments and required outcomes of projects for the business
- Identifies Agile team improvement opportunities and looks externally for best practices in order to increase team productivity
- Makes sure there is no hidden work, ensuring that everything the Agile Team is working on is acknowledged and accounted for in the Product Backlog, protecting the team from distractions
- Owns enforcement of the Agile practices and ceremonies
- Provides advice and guidance to the Agile project team, as required, regarding best practices in Agile project management
- Manages Work In Progress Limits, making sure the team is not working on too many stories/tasks at once and helps them get into a flow of starting and completing work in a predictable manner
- Encourages the team to look for opportunities to support each other (e.g., focus on higher priority Stories that team members are struggling with)
- Ensures a collaborative culture exists within the Team, promotes team building and ensures team engagement
- Coordinates and facilitates ceremony logistics and ensures all Agile ceremonies/processes are held and all team members are present and on time, in particular, the daily stand-up meeting and engagement of control partners
- Works across the Agile team to ensure Agile artifacts and information are accurate and updated to date
Desired Skill Set:
- Scrum Master Certification
- Solid experience as a Scrum Master
- Proven experience in Marketing
Nice to have:
- Experience in a Marketing campaign and Marketing execution
- Working knowledge of Jira
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.