Junior Security – Cloud Security
Can you cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners? Can you learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others? Do you have the capability to inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork, and service to the business? Then, apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Junior Security – Cloud Security who will possess strong understanding of Cloud environments and will be responsible for identifying processes/procedures for how to handle a cloud security event, including forensic isolation and mitigation with Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR/IR) teams and working knowledge in incident and problem management. The person will have experience in roles and performing technical delivery tasks as part of Agile team and will have a good understanding of the architecture and design of security in order to identify and recommend improvements in the methodologies and processes used within the business units and technical teams that you support.
- 2 years of Security Analyst experience
- 2 years of understanding of Cloud (Azure preferable)
- 2 years of identifying processes/procedures for how to handle a cloud security event, including forensic isolation and mitigation with Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR/IR) teams
- Good Communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Agile experience
- Understanding of image/container lifecycle experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.