Do you emphasize quality first? As a Designer, are you an expert and a creative visionary? Do you stay current and competitive? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging and result-oriented environment? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our leading financial clients, this is an exciting opportunity for an L&D Designer/Developer who will be responsible for curating learning content from both internal and external content libraries to support role- based training and competency development. The successful candidate will work with business partners and subject matter experts to review and evaluate learning content while developing earning solution. This individual will provide subject matter expertise in content curation, including knowledge of external best practices and instructional design. The ideal candidate possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills. with the ability to work independently.
- Curate learning content from both internal and external content to support role based training and competency development
- Work with business SMEs to review and evaluate learning content
- Develop learning solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise in content curation, including knowledge of external best practices and instructional design
- 1 year of experience developing learning solutions in the Degreed platform
- 1 year of understand and experience with Degreed functionality and content curation solutions
- 5–7 years of experience in learning content curation and instructional design
- Exposure to Technology
- Designing content
Nice to Have:
- Financial industry design background
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.