Can you cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners? Can you learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others? Do you have the capability to inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an L&D Designer/Developer who will be responsible for designing high-quality, multi-approach blended learning and performance solutions on a variety of learning projects that support business strategic priorities and enable people strategies and impact key business measures. This is a part time position for 20-30 hrs/week.
- Design/ contribute to the design of learning and development programs, including instructional frameworks, content mapping, prototypes or drafts, narrative scripts and storyboards in various delivery methods
- Demonstrate an understanding of business, HR and talent management objectives to enable a blended development approach via design/development/delivery/maintenance of a wide variety of learning and development solutions, programs and tools
- Recommend the most effective blend of instructor-led, hands-on, and web-based learning to be used in a given solution
- Implement and successfully deliver multiple concurrent projects of varying complexity, ensuring regular updates to L&D databases/tracking tools
- Ensure learner accessibility and principles of diversity and inclusion in designing a variety of learning solutions, leveraging established standards and templates where possible
Desired skill set:
- Experience with learning media, and creating courses through technology.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Keen Attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and leadership technique.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
- Knowledge of human behaviour and performance; individual differences in ability.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelors degree
Nice to have:
- Understanding of sourcing and vendor management
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.