Lead C++ (with Java & Golang)
Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful work environment with hybrid working model
- ‘Walks the Walk’ on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Commitment to new technologies and projects
Why Work for this Team?
- Challenging projects with fast-paced initiatives
- Focus on best in class solutions and innovation
- Positive attitude towards using new frameworks and tools
This position calls for an experience Technical Lead and two senior developers to come into an a growing team for key positions. This team will be responsible for a back-end solution connecting FX data to retail portions of the bank and will be relied upon across the enterprise for accurate data.
The developers will focus on GoLang, C++ and some Java Coding with a focus on API’s, Integrations and some stand-alone applications. The Technical Lead will need to engage on vendor management, ensure that Jira stories are meeting the needs of each sprint and that the development team is able to deliver smoothly.
What really makes this team interesting is the commitment to new technologies as applications have already started to be moved to Docker/Kubernetes and AWS Cloud is becoming more significant.
- 10 – 20% Stakeholder Management (Technical Lead)
- 30% Lower Level Solution Design (Senior Developers)
- 40% – 60% Hands-on development with GoLang, C++and Java
- 20% Code Review and Unit Testing
- 10% Mentoring & Helping those around you
- A minimum of 6 Years of experience working in formal enterprise environments
- 5+ Years of experience with multiple Object-Oriented languages
- Experience with GoLang is a minimum requirement with knowledge of special syntax and array types, hash tables & concurrency (goroutines and channels)
- 2 years of experience with Spring Boot as multiple types of XML/XSLT will be encapsulated
- Strong understanding of MVC and how enterprise applications connect
- Understanding of Docker/Kubernetes for serverless code
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.