Lead Java Developer (With Node)
LEAD JAVA DEVELOPER (WITH NODE)
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful work environment with a hybrid working model
- ‘Walks the Walk’ on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Commitment to new technologies and projects
Why Work for this Team?
- Challenging projects with fast-paced initiatives
- Focus on best-in-class solutions and innovation
- Positive attitude towards using new frameworks and tools
Working with one of our top financial clients, BeachHead has been engaged to engage & grow top talent for a unique Java/Node.JS solution. We are seeking a Technical Lead along with two NodeJS developers to develop, enhance and grow an enterprise-level back-end platform. This tool is responsible for data, pricing and historical transaction information which is called by multiple areas of the bank. With a focus on digital transformation, this team is responsible for creating web services for request calls, and database connectivity to contemporary DB solutions such as MongoDB. What really makes this team interesting is the commitment to new technologies as applications have already started to be moved to Docker/Kubernetes and AWS Cloud is becoming more significant. Overall, this is an incredible opportunity for a Technical Lead to further his/her career and for intermediate NodeJS developers to step into a senior capacity on a growing team!
- 15% Lower Level Solution Design (Technical Lead)
- 15% Engaging with BA/PMO Teams on Scrum/Work Breakdowns
- 40% – 75% Hands-On Development
- 20% Code Review and Unit Testing
- 10% Mentoring & Helping those around you (Senior Developers)
- A minimum of 8 Years of experience working in formal enterprise environments
- 6+ Years of experience with Java / J2EE and associated technologies
- 4+ Years of experience with Node.JS is a minimum requirement with knowledge of special syntax and array types as well as working directly on back-end services
- 3 years of experience with Spring Boot as multiple types of XML/XSLT will be encapsulated
- Strong understanding of MVC and how enterprise applications connect
- Understanding of Docker/Kubernetes for serverless code
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.