If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Learning Consultant who will be responsible for gathering customer training requirements and identifying knowledge and training gaps. This candidate will develop new ideas to increase user engagement with learning opportunities and materials, including gamification, learning groups, communities of interest, mentorships, etc. If you have experience in developing online self-directed and instructor-led training courses and materials, along with a background in Azure or another Cloud service and/or software engineering, this role may be the right fit for you!
- Interact with engineers and technical teams to understand clients’ customized products and services and how they differ from plain-vanilla Microsoft Azure services. Be willing to apply Agile principles and framework to learning development – work in an Agile team and collaborate closely with internal stakeholders
- Develop multimedia content (documentation, short videos, animations, slideshows, etc) providing short and easily consumable training and guidance on how to use and consume the client’s customized services
- Develop personas and case studies related to the usage of client’s products and services, and create / curate learning paths for specific roles and products
- Work with 3rd-party vendors to develop and curate generic courses with client-specific content; create SOWs and maintain vendor relationships
- Gather customer feedback on training and measure the impact of training on Cloud adoption
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of proven experience in Learning and Training pathways
- 5 years of expertise in developing learning courses
- Background in technical training and content development
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Experience within large organizations
- Experience communicating with Stakeholders and Executives and relationship building
- Excellent communication skills (will be dealing with stakeholders)
- Experience with Video Editing
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop Premier
Nice to have:
- Solid experience working in an Agile Environment
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.