Learning Consultant III
Do you have a passion for building, creating and designing? If you have a deep passion for user-centered design, technology and innovation. We have an exciting opportunity for you.
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a L&D Developer who will be responsible for developing specific multimedia training contents and assist training providers in adding specific material to existing generic training offerings. The successful candidate will be responsible for interacting with technical teams to understand customized products and services and how they are operating and how they differ from original Microsoft Azure services.
- Develop multimedia contents (short videos, animations, slideshows, etc) providing short and easily consumable training and guidance on how to use and consume customized services
- Develop case studies related to the usage of products and services
- Interact with existing training providers to augment courses with specific contents (information, case studies etc.) in order for learners to be able to understand customized services better and lower the training curve to service proficiency
- Develop gamification components (app) for both internal and external training to increase knowledge assimilation, track progress and increase training reach and levels through friendly competition
Desired Skill Set:
- Able to speak with Engineers
- Create Training Content
- Technology Training
Nice to Have:
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.