Learning & Development Project Manager
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you the talented professional we are looking for? If yes, Apply Soon!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Learning & Development Project Manager who will be responsible for the strategic direction and establishment of effective employee development solutions to build capabilities for leaders and employees and support them to align with the client’s talent strategy and overall business priorities. This candidate will partner with individual businesses, Talent & Learning Advisors, Learning Solutions Architects, vendors, and the broader L&D team to scope out learning and development opportunities and ensure end-to-end delivery of high-quality, innovative, diverse, multi-modal blended learning solutions on a variety of learning projects that support business priorities, enable people strategies and impact key business measures.
- In partnership with business-specific Talent & Learning Advisors and Learning Solutions Architects, lead the end-to-end planning and execution of mid-complexity learning and development projects and programs which entail the design, development and delivery of internal or outsourced enterprise-wide and business-specific solutions.
- Understand the learning development and delivery processes specific to clients that deliver various learning formats including virtual classrooms, eLearning, webinars, self-led materials and workshops of learning and development programs
- Support the vendor engagement and onboarding process when third-party learning partners are in the scope
- Develop and implement effective stakeholder engagement and strategies leveraging key project management assets e.g. charters, project schedules, and change requests to ensure tight governance control and risk management throughout the project/program
- Be an active member of the Learning Enablement team and share your subject matter expertise in project management, including knowledge of best practices and emerging trends; maintains best practices in areas of project framework methodologies
Desired Skill Set:
- 4 years of experience in leading learning-specific projects
- 4 years of proven experience in L&D Project Management
- 4 years of expertise with Agile methodologies
- Proficiency with Advanced MS Office esp. MS Project
- Ability to manage and deliver on competing initiatives under tight timelines in an agile environment
- PMI or PMP certification
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
Nice To Have:
- CSM Certification
- Experience in the application of adult learning principles for various delivery methodologies
- Experience in supporting eLearning across multiple platforms
- Working knowledge of eLearning tools and standards i.e., SCORM, AICC, HTML 5 etc.
- Experience with industry development software like Articulate, Adobe Connect, etc.
- Previous experience working in a financial institution
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.