Liquidity Risk Analyst
Are you a highly motivated and skilled Analyst with a strong track record in Risk Management? Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Liquidity Risk Analyst who will be responsible for collaborating with business partners which includes, sharing knowledge and identifying opportunities to leverage complementary skills. This candidate will partner with our stakeholders to drive and support change and assist in meeting the bank's objectives. The ideal candidate has relevant experience in project and liquidity risk.
- Support in identifying innovative opportunities and help drive these initiatives.
- Evolve analytical and attribution capabilities and business knowledge, and develop skills required for today and the future, while understanding, identifying and responding proactively to current and emerging risks.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the analytical principles underlying the pricing and risk management of financial derivatives, including issues that arise regarding the financial modeling of products for Risk and P&L Valuations.
- Help facilitate leadership, direction, advice and empowerment of the team, alongside management. Develop analysts through cross-training, indirect coaching (Leading by example) and acting as the go-to person for daily processes and ad-hoc tasks.
- Work alongside management during the recruitment process. Help identify high-calibre candidates that will integrate successfully within the team.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of experience in Risk Management
- 2 years of experience in an Agile Environment
- Solid understanding of financial products
- Technical proficiency in Excel including VBA and SQL
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Risk Management, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Finance or other quantitative disciplines.
Nice to have:
- Pursuit or completion of CFA or FRM
- Production reporting, understanding complex source systems and impact assessment
- Working knowledge of Python, Alteryx and SQL
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.