Liquidity Risk Analyst
Are you a leader and learner? Would you like to see the impact of your work? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging and result-oriented environment? Are you a people person? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Liquidity Risk Analyst who will be working with technology to implement any changes, test and present results for approval from internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate has relevant project experience and Liquidity risk management
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of solid experience in Project Management
- 2 years of experience in a Risk Management role
- 2 years of experience with advanced Excel and including sound knowledge of pivot tables, and macros
- 2 years of knowledge of Financial Products including liquidity risk and knowledge of financial instruments and regulations
- 2 years of experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong skills with Alteryx and Python
- Strong communication skills
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Risk Management, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Finance or other quantitative disciplines.
Nice To Have:
- Pursuit or completion of CFA or FRM
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Production reporting, understanding of complex source systems and impact assessment
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.