Liquidity Risk Analyst
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Liquidity Risk Analyst. The ideal candidate has solid experience working on projects with a focus on Liquidity risk management with the ability to adapt well to change and resolve problems as they arise.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of experience in a Risk Management role
- 2 years of expertise in Project Management
- 2 years of previous work in an Agile environment
- 2 years of hands-on experience with VBA Coding
- 2 years of a solid understanding of Financial Products including liquidity risk, financial instruments, and regulations.
- 2 years of proficiency with advanced Excel including sound knowledge of pivot tables, and macros
- Strong skills with Alteryx and Python
- Understanding of logic of analyzing financial products and can analyze the risk and resolve the root cause
- Undergraduate degree in business/financial engineering
Nice To Have:
- Pursuit or completion of CFA/FRM
- Master’s degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Exposure to Production reporting, understanding complex source systems and impact assessment
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.