Liquidity Risk Analyst
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Liquidity Risk Analyst who will be supporting the risk appetite of the bank, by providing guidance and monitoring day-to-day operations within the team, regarding Liquidity Risk. This candidate will ensure all analysis is complete and accurate with thorough commentary while escalating issues in a timely manner. The ideal candidate has excellent experience in Liquidity Risk Management.
- Effectively challenge, propose and champion projects to improve efficiencies, in order to provide more effective business support.
- Establish appropriate review and assessment of the quality of outputs based on business standards. This includes Risk and P&L Valuation outputs for your business. Foster an environment which allows the team to escalate matters effectively and efficiently to mitigate risk while adhering to CMRM standards and Process Risk and Controls Self-Assessments.
- Support in identifying innovative opportunities and help drive these initiatives.
- Evolve analytical and attribution capabilities and business knowledge, and develop skills required for today and the future, while understanding, identifying and responding proactively to current and emerging risks.
- Collaborate with business partners which includes, sharing knowledge and identifying opportunities to leverage complementary skills. Partner with our stakeholders to drive and support change and to assist in meeting the bank’s objectives.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the analytical principles underlying the pricing and risk management of financial derivatives, including issues that arise regarding the financial modeling of products for Risk and P&L Valuations.
- Help facilitate leadership, direction, advice and empowerment of the team, alongside management. Develop analysts through cross-training, indirect coaching (Leading by example) and acting as the go-to person for daily processes and ad-hoc tasks.
- Work alongside management during the recruitment process. Help identify high-calibre candidates that will integrate successfully within the team. Support project by gathering requirements, executing testing and implementation, and sharing test results with the stakeholders.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of experience in a Risk Management role
- 2 years of solid experience in Project Management
- 2 years of a sound understanding of Financial Products- liquidity risk/ knowledge of financial instruments, regulations…
- 2 years of expertise in Gathering Requirements
- 2 years of hands-on experience in support testing and implementation, presenting results
- 2 years of understanding of the logic of analyzing financial products and can analyze the risk and resolve the root cause
- 2 years of experience in identifying financial risk about the project and bringing forth solutions
- 2 years of proficiency in Advanced Excel and including sound knowledge of pivot tables, and macros
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Undergrad in business/financial engineering
Nice To Have:
- Masters degree
- Pursuit or completion of CFA/FRM
- Experience with VBA Coding
- Experience in Production reporting and understanding of complex source systems and impact assessment
- Solid exposure to SQL
- Strong skills with Alteryx and Python
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.